Helping you get the items you need safely!
THE HAMILTON BIG AL’S STORE RE-OPENED FOR IN-STORE SHOPPING ON FRIDAY, JUNE 11TH.
Please read through our re-opening policies.
- Access into the store will be limited to 15 to maintain proper social distancing protocols.
- A maximum of 2 people per family will be allowed in at one time.
- No browsing will be allowed at this time, we are open for essential purchases.
- Please remember to keep 6 feet away from our staff and other customers.
- Hand sanitization will be required.
- Wearing a mask or face shield is required.
- If you are showing any signs of sickness you will be refused entry into our store.
- Some areas of the store will be blocked off to customers.
- NO PETS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE STORE.
Dog Grooming appointments are still continuing.
NO WALK-IN SERVICES ARE BEING OFFERED AT THIS TIME.
Our curbside ordering is still available. Please order one of the following two ways:
• Our Online SHOP
• By Phone: (905) 560-1000. Our extensions are:
- Cash Desk – 21
- Dry Goods – 22
- Fishroom – 23
- Pets – 24
- Reptiles – 30
DO NOT come to pickup your order until you have received confirmation from us to do so.
Our staff have been working tirelessly to serve you with all of your essential needs and they need to feel safe working in a public area.
PLEASE BE PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AS WE IMPLEMENT THESE SAFETY PROCEDURES.
This online ordering feature has been set up to hopefully ease the ordering process for the products that we have available at our location. You will need to pay over the phone with a credit card (debit cards can not be accepted over the phone). If you wish to pay by debit or cash you will need to enter the store to the first cashier closest to the door. Customers requesting curbside pick up will need to call the store at 905-560-1000 ext. 1 upon arrival and the products will be brought out to your vehicle. This process can only be done if orders are paid over the phone.
Prices periodically get updated overnight at the store and the pricing on the website can be delayed in being updated. Prices in the cash register system at the time of payment will supersede the web prices. This may only occur if ordering on one day and paying on another.
We will fill the orders during regular business hours in a timely manner and based on available quantities. We will call you when the order is ready for pickup with the final price and for your payment if you selected to pay over the phone.
We will only require your name, phone number and email on this site for follow-up purposes. No financial information will be requested from us online.
There have been limited reports of animals becoming infected with COVID-19. There is currently no evidence that pets or other domestic animals play a significant role in the spread of COVID-19. If you are sick, it is recommended that you avoid contact with pets and other animals, just like you would other people, until more is known.